Use your complete brain
Everyone wants to increase his or her brain power...,so one question definitely arises in your mind that , how to use our 100% of our brain...
© Image courtesy google image search
Answer is yes everyone can .....
According to scientific studies , when a person is listening music he or she uses
💯 % approximately of his or her brain.
More things that you need to know.
1: according to a test conducted by national geographic channel.. a person iq slightly increased after listening to music.
2: music relax our minds.
While the effects of music on people are not fully understood, studies have shown that when you hear music to your liking, the brain actually releases a chemical called dopamine that has positive effects on mood. Music can make us feel strong emotions, such as joy, sadness, or fear—some will agree that it has the power to move us. According to some researchers, music may even have the power to improve our health and well-being.
Though more studies are needed to confirm the potential health benefits of music, some studies suggest that listening to music can have the following positive effects on health.
- Improves mood. Studies show that listening to music can benefit overall well-being, help regulate emotions, and create happiness and relaxation in everyday life.
- Reduces stress. Listening to ‘relaxing’ music (generally considered to have slow tempo, low pitch, and no lyrics) has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety in healthy people and in people undergoing medical procedures (e.g., surgery, dental, colonoscopy).
- Lessens anxiety. In studies of people with cancer, listening to music combined with standard care reduced anxiety compared to those who received standard care alone.
- Improves exercise. Studies suggest that music can enhance aerobic exercise, boost mental and physical stimulation, and increase overall performance.
- Improves memory. Research has shown that the repetitive elements of rhythm and melody help our brains form patterns that enhance memory. In a study of stroke survivors, listening to music helped them experience more verbal memory, less confusion, and better focused attention.
3: sleeping for 8 hours will increase concentration.
4: walking early in the morning, before sunrise will increase neurones.(scientifically proven)
5: meditation will increase your concentration and deep thinking..